Apply for Vacancy for Service Contract at United Nations Population Fund in Sudan. The deadline for this job is 22nd July 2021.
The HR Analyst ensures effective delivery of HR service. He/she interprets and applies HR policies, rules and regulations, implements internal procedures and provides solutions to a wide spectrum of complex HR issues. The HR Analyst promotes a collaborative, client-oriented approach and contributes to the maintenance of high staff morale.
Also, the HR Analyst works under the direct supervision of the International Operations Manager and in close collaboration with the CO Senior Management, Program and Operations Teams in the CO, RO and UNFPA HQ staff ensuring successful CO performance in HR management.
- Management of recruitment processes including job descriptions, job classification, vacancy announcement, screening of candidates, organizing interview panels and Compliance Review Boards
- Also, deliver onboarding activities to ensure new employees have a positive experience and are successfully integrated into their new role and the organization.
- Oversee the staffing requirements of the CO and ensure that personnel administration for international and national staff is conducted timeously and correctly (e.g. extension of contracts, administration of national benefits and allowances, administration of leave entitlements, etc.).
- Likewise, provide advice to staff on aspects of Atlas HR modules, UN/UNFPA personnel and administrative rules and regulations.
- Develop tools and mechanisms for effective and efficient monitoring of personnel activities in support of CO operations.
- Ensure compliance with the Performance Appraisal and Development cycle (PAD) and that follow up actions are conducted in this regard, including staff learning and development, etc.
- Furthermore, conduct strategic review of the Country Office’s learning needs and prepare a consolidated Learning Plan, and ensure its timely implementation.
- Ensure that accurate and up to date personnel status files are maintained and that confidentiality is preserved.
- Additionally, ensure that corporate human resources management strategies are implemented in support of the Country Office.
- Ensure the adequate response to audit findings and recommendations in the HR area.
- Validation of cost-recovery charges for HR services provided by UNDP to UNFPA.
- CO HR business processes mapping and elaboration/establishment of internal Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in HR management, control of the workflows in the HR Unit.
- Representing UNFPA CO in the local Human Resources Network, HR working groups and local salary surveys.
- Similarly, supervise and provide guidance to the Human Resources personnel as well as training and contribute to building their capacity in HR related functions.
- Also, perform any other duties
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in HR, Business Administration, Public Administration or related field.
Knowledge and Experience:
- At least one year of professional experience in human resources management with focus on recruitment
- Knowledge of HR policies and their application;
- Also, ability to understand the HR service needs of the business units;
- Proficiency with recruitment and HR systems/software applications;
- Likewise, excellent communication skills, including experience in drafting reports and preparing presentations;
- Proven ability to handle sensitive and confidential information;
- Moreover, proven ability to work with senior management and to work in project teams;
- Furthermore, experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc)
- Exemplifying integrity
- Also, demonstrating commitment to UNFPA and the UN system
- Embracing diversity in all its forms
- Likewise, Embracing change
- Achieving Results
- Also, Being Accountable
- Developing and Applying Professional Expertise/Business Acumen
- Furthermore, Thinking analytically and Strategically
- Working in Teams/Managing Ourselves and our Relationships
- Additionally, Communicating for Impact
- Providing strategic focus, Engaging internal/external partners and stakeholders,
- Likewise, Leading, developing and empowering people/creating a culture of performance,
- Moreover, Making decisions and exercising sound judgment
- Aligning human resources management with the organization’s strategic direction
- Also, attracting and developing the global workforce
- Addressing the rights and needs of staff members
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.