Apply for Vacancy for Sourcing Department at The Global Fund in Switzerland. The deadline for this job is 2nd August 2021.
Executive Assistant, Sourcing & Supply Chain Department – GL B – Temporary until June 2022 To provide a range of efficient administrative support to the Department’s Head and their office. Also, the role holder is expected to maintain exceptional levels of professionalism; efficiency and discretion whilst demonstrating strong communication skills and judgment. Likewise, the role holder will work closely and collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders dealing with a wide range of highly sensitive issues within extremely tight deadlines and demanding situations.
Reporting to the Department’s Head, the executive assistant will:
- Be responsible for time schedule and management on behalf of the Department’s Head to include effective prioritizing and resolving related conflicts and competing demands;
- Also, provide substantial support to the Department’s Head including proactive preparation and coordination of briefings for meetings, coordinate follow-up actions;
- Serve as first point of contact and liaison with clients and officials both inside and outside the Secretariat;
- Furthermore, effectively provide general research support and utilizes all relevant computer software to retrieve, maintain and manipulate data as needed;
- Ensures quality of documents requiring the approval and/or signature of the Department’s Head;
- Keeps others informed by providing relevant information, reports or status updates;
- Similarly, supports and works collaboratively with members of the immediate work team as well as with others in diverse work groups/teams/task forces, across the Secretariat & OIG office;
- Accountable for the smooth operation of the office support work and related systems within the Office and assuming primary responsibility for organizing and coordinating workflows;
- Also, works with the highest level of discretion in providing wide-ranging executive assistance support, setting and managing priorities and the workflow of the Department’s Head, as well as administrative coordination within the Department;
- Moreover, routinely involved in relaying/processing/handling information of the most sensitive, diverse and confidential nature.
- Demonstrable ability to adapt quickly and gain an understanding of the requirements of a Department’s Head/ senior executive, the Division and the Organization.
- Also, ability to quickly build and maintain trust and confidence.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team oriented; multi-cultural environment with the flexibility to positively adapt to a variety of individuals and situations.
- Likewise, proven ability to respond appropriately and deal effectively with diverse situations that require good judgment, tact and diplomacy.
- Furthermore, applies the same level of courtesy to individuals at all levels throughout the organization.
- Demonstrable ability to meet frequently changing business needs with competing activities and demands.
- Similarly, able to provide the full range of executive services required by the Department’s Head
An excellent knowledge of English and preferably a good working knowledge of French. Knowledge of other languages would be an asset.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.