Apply for Vacancy for Support Assistant at World Food Program in Egypt. The deadline for this job is 21st April 2021.
WFP’s Global Strategic Plan 2017-2021 aligns WFP with the 2030 Sustainable Development Agenda and Goals (SDGs). Also, it focuses on ending hunger and contributing to a revitalized global partnership to implement the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Proficient in the use of office equipment and computer software packages, such as Microsoft Word.
- Likewise, knowledge of work routines and methods in order to complete processes under minimal supervision.
- Uses tact and courtesy to give and receive information to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Also, ability to identify data discrepancies and rectify problems requiring attention.
- Additionally, ability to offer guidance or basic on-the-job training to more junior staff.
- Gather information with clear direction to support the drafting of documents and preparing reports by other staff.
- Respond to queries and escalate where appropriate, in order to provide a timely and accurate service to clients.
- Similarly, support processing and managing routine administrative and financial tasks in various functional areas, to contribute to the effective and timely management of resources.
- Provide revision and proof-reading services for standard documents, to contribute to the development of accurate documentation.
- Also, take responsibility for the maintenance of set standard systems and files, to ensure information is accurate and readily available for the function.
- Identify simple discrepancies in statistics and data, such as missing information, and report to senior staff in order to support clients to deliver their work.
- Likewise, take responsibility for data integrity to facilitate availability of accurate information in corporate systems.
- Moreover, provide guidance on routine business support methods and practices to junior colleagues to ensure services are delivered consistently and to the required standards.
- Work with a variety of individuals, taking on feedback where appropriate to assist in business support delivery for staff.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.