Apply for Vacancy for Team Assistant at International Atomic Energy Agency in Austria. The deadline for this job is 17th June 2021.
The Department of Nuclear Safety and Security (NS) formulates and implements the IAEA’s nuclear safety and security program, which encompasses the IAEA’s activities to protect people and the environment from radiation exposure, and responds to the needs of its Member States related to nuclear safety and nuclear security.
- Draft standard correspondence according to corporate communication guidelines.
- Furthermore, format letters, reports, technical documents, manuscripts, newsletters and other material in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- On the basis of general instructions, search office files and records and select information for use by the supervisor(s) in preparing correspondence, reports, project or program plans.
- Additionally, prepare graphs, charts and other visual aids for use by the supervisor(s) or experts in seminars, meetings, workshops and presentations. May prepare and format documents for Internet publication.
- Input, retrieve and assemble information into/from databases using commercial or IAEA specific software applications.
- Moreover, may calculate and prepare standard limited components of the program and budget (e.g. printing requirements, consultancies) and the financial plan for the Unit/Section and may keep track of the financial budget/expenditure of the Unit/Section.
- Likewise, update and maintain information databases, such as mailing lists; document tracking systems and management reporting systems on the status and completion of work plans.
- On behalf of the supervisor, may distribute work among the other support staff of the Section, explaining work methods, assisting with routine problems and checking work in progress to ensure compliance with administrative rules and regulations.
- Additionally, provide required support and/or backup to staff in executive offices.
Qualifications, Experience and Language skills
- Completed secondary education.
- Moreover, minimum of four years of general office support experience, some of which in an international environment.
- Similarly, good oral and written command of English. Knowledge of other official IAEA languages (Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian and Spanish) is an asset.
- Also, English language test (Level 2) to IAEA Standard.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.