Apply for Vacancy for Team Assistant at The World Bank in Cameroon. The deadline for this job is 19th February 2021.
Do you want to build a career that is truly worthwhile? Working at the World Bank Group provides a unique opportunity for you to help our clients solve their greatest development challenges. Also, the World Bank Group is one of the largest sources of funding and knowledge for developing countries; a unique global partnership of five institutions dedicated to ending extreme poverty, increasing shared prosperity and promoting sustainable development. With 189 member countries and more than 120 offices worldwide, we work with public and private sector partners, investing in groundbreaking projects and using data, research, and technology to develop solutions to the most urgent global challenges.
Roles & Responsibility:
The Incumbent’s duties include but are not limited to: Operational and administrative support
- Use desktop processing skills to produce complex texts, reports, presentations, charts, figures, graphs, etc., according to Bank format and distribution.
- Also, collect and input data provided by Task Team Leaders into the central database, including processing new project status reports.
- Keep abreast of the Organization’s directives and ensure effective processing of all project documents.
- Likewise, draft routine correspondence (standard letters, memos, faxes, etc.) conforming to the Organization’s regional standards, using proper grammar, punctuation and style and proofread materials;
- Moreover, draft minutes of meetings and provide assistance in editing large documents.
- However, maintain up-to-date divisional project files (both paper and electronic) and retrieve data from various sources and compile these for use by the Country Director and/or the Country Management Unit (CMU).
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree;
- Also, at least 2 to 3 years direct relevant office support experience in a large international or multinational or corporate or public service organization;
- Additionally, ability to pass relevant Bank Group tests in place at time of recruitment (e.g. English language, computer applications, etc.)
- Mastery of French and English language (verbal and written)
- Working knowledge of word processing and Microsoft Office suite
- Good team player with ability to interact tactfully and effectively with staff at all levels;
- Also, willingness to seek assistance from supervisor(s)/colleagues and learn from them;
- Additionally, ability to deal accurately and complete tasks every day according to specific standards;
- Ability to function effectively in multi-disciplinary teams within a matrix management environment.
- Similarly, ability to follow through on work priorities and respond creatively to client requests.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.