Apply for Vacancy for Technical Advisor at International Labor Organization in Philippines. The deadline for this job is 6th June 2021.
International Labor Organization (ILO) is the specialized UN agency for the world of work. It sets international labor standards, promotes rights at work and encourages decent employment opportunities, the enhancement of social protection and the strengthening of dialogue on work-related issues. ILO is the only tripartite UN agency bringing together governments, employers’ and workers’ representatives. Also, the ILO holds the Country Office in the Philippines since 1970. Its office premise is located in the center of Makati business district of Metro Manila. Under the COVID-19 pandemic, the Country Office remains operational with the work from home arrangement.
- Responsible for the effective management of budget assigned to the project.
- Moreover, manage efficiently the human resources of the project including recruitment, performance and talent management aspects under tight deadlines.
- Similarly, promote ILO policies in the field of OSH and MSME development (including digitalization) and other related technical areas; other fundamental rights at work and the relevant International Labor Standards in collaboration with other technical specialists.
- Likewise, develop and review project information materials.
- Represent the Office at project meetings, seminars and evaluations and build and enhance strategic partnerships and sub-regional networks of government policymakers, worker’s and employer’s organizations and civil society organizations.
- Also, any other duties requested by the responsible chief.
Advanced university degree in economics, management/public administration, social/medical science or a related field including, among others, occupational safety and health and MSME development.
- Proven ability to take ownership of all responsibilities, to act with integrity and transparency by maintaining social, ethical and organizational norms, and to meet all commitments within the prescribed time, cost and quality standards;
- Also, ability to develop clear strategic goals consistent with the project/program’s objectives, and to design and synthesize strategies for program development;
- Additionally, skill to advocate and provide policy advice;
- Excellent leadership skills, ability to work effectively in a team and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Likewise, ability to formulate new concepts and methodologies, and to synthesize research and reach empirically based conclusions on related subjects by understanding both the qualitative and quantitative approaches in social science research;
- Furthermore, develop training materials, alternative courses of action, project proposals, policy, procedural matters and present them at high-level meetings.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.