Apply for Vacancy for Term Consultant at The World Bank in the USA. The deadline for this job is 25th June 2021.
The World Bank Group (WBG) is one of the largest sources of funding and knowledge for developing countries; a unique global partnership of five institutions: the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD), the International Development Association (IDA), the International Finance Corporation (IFC), the Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA), and the International Centre for the Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID). With 189 member countries and more than 120 offices worldwide, the WBG works with public and private sector partners, investing in groundbreaking projects and using data, research, and technology to develop solutions to the most urgent global challenges.
Duties and Accountabilities:
- Support the Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICFR) program for IT General Controls. Collaborate with external auditors on audit planning, testing and evaluation procedures, and ensure compliance with the requirements.
- Also, assist in controls implementation including documentation of processes and procedures to address the ICFR requirements for the IT General Controls for Information Security, Change Management and IT Operations areas.
- Likewise, evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of Information Technology General Controls and system-dependent automated controls.
- Conduct IT audits of operating systems, databases, platforms, cloud implementations and emerging technologies based on industry standards.
- Additionally, assess compliance against technical standards for various platforms and technologies.
- Conduct audits of IT processes and functions based on COBIT, ISO 27001 & ISO 20000 frameworks.
- Provide recommendations on how to remediate audit findings or noted exceptions.
- Furthermore, discuss compliance and audit issues with stakeholders and develop action plans to address them.
- Moreover, perform other duties in the compliance work program
- Education: BS/BA (In Computer Science, Information Systems or a related technical field). MS/MA.
- Moreover, master’s degree with 2 years relevant experience or Bachelors Degree with a minimum of 4 years relevant experience working in an information security, Information technology or IT audit related field. Big 4 work experience highly preferred.
- Also, experience in conducting design and operating effectiveness testing for the ITGCs. Experience in conducting technology audits for operating systems (UNIX, Windows), platforms, databases (Oracle, MS SQL) and cloud implementations.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in auditing IT and security controls for network, operating systems, databases, platforms and applications.
- Good understanding of industry standards and regulations including COBIT, COSO, and SOX.
- Knowledge of Emerging Technology – Participates in the evaluation of emerging technologies that are new to the information systems industry.
- Similarly, systems Thinking – Researches the critical and underlying relationships between primary business, technology and systems platforms.
- Client Orientation – Takes personal responsibility and accountability for timely response to client queries, requests or needs, working to remove obstacles that may impede execution or overall success.
- Drive for Results – Takes personal ownership and accountability to meet deadlines and achieve agreed-upon results and has the personal organization to do so.
- Teamwork (Collaboration) and Inclusion – Collaborates with other team members and contributes productively to the team’s work and output, demonstrating respect for different points of view.
- Likewise, Knowledge, Learning and Communication – Actively seeks knowledge needed to complete assignments and shares knowledge with others, communicating and presenting information in a clear and organized manner.
- Business Judgment and Analytical Decision Making – Analyzes facts and data to support sound, logical decisions regarding own and others’ work.
- Additionally, Ability to work independently and within groups, Must be self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
- Additionally, highest ethical standards.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.