Apply for Vacancy for Training Advisor at United Nations Development Program in Zambia. The deadline for this job is 3rd August 2021.
UNCDF financing models work through three channels:
(1) inclusive digital economies, which connects individuals, households; and small businesses with financial eco-systems that catalyze participation in the local economy, and provide tools to climb out of poverty and manage financial lives;
(2) Also, local development finance, which capacitates localities through fiscal decentralization, innovative municipal finance, and structured project finance to drive local economic expansion and sustainable development;
(3) investment finance, which provides catalytic financial structuring, de-risking, and capital deployment to drive SDG impact and domestic resource mobilization.
- Designing the value proposition for the loan guarantee facility and the operational processes & procedures for the loan guarantee facility.
- Also, designing training materials for the raising awareness to the UNCDF loan guarantee facility.
- Comparing FSPs definitions of Digital Finance models.
- Likewise, evaluating the Digital Finance strategy of the FSPs.
- Moreover, mapping the underlying challenges and training needs areas for the target FSPs.
- Developing the training scope and materials on innovative digital finance models.
- Similarly, developing a Digital finance product offering for MSMEs.
- Also, providing FSPs with product development recommendations to developing a digital finance product offering for MSMEs.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Demonstrated ability to identify high level strategic issues, opportunities and risks:
- Also, demonstrated effectiveness in establishing productive relationships and networks to achieve outcomes; strong people management skills; demonstrated competence for incorporating gender perspectives;
- Likewise, proven experience in leading change.
- Demonstrated ability to provide strategic direction;
- Furthermore, proven ability to negotiate persuasively and achieve objectives;
- Similarly, capacity to anticipate and address difficult issues
Desired additional skills and competencies
- Previous experience working with or providing technical assistance services to financial institutions and small businesses.
- Also, hands on experience on data analytics and developing of data and result measurements tools for organizations .
- Knowledge of loan/credit guarantee programs and financial institution lending operations is desirable.
- Likewise, experience working in the region of the Southern African Development Community (SADC).
Required Language(s) (at working level)
- Full fluency in written and spoken English
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities