Apply for Vacancy for Transport Specialist at Islamic Development Bank in Saudi Arabia. The deadline for this job is 1st July 2021.
To lead the Connectivity and Transport unit. Advise management and staff on strategy and long-range interventions on portfolio, policy, operations and strategic partnerships. Additionally, conceive, develop and promote innovations in Bank Policy, operational procedures, project/program design in organization and management of operations in connectivity and transport in IsDB member countries. Likewise, to provide advisory services and technical guidance in matter related to Transportation and connectivity. Furthermore, builds, collaborates, engages with and nurtures a network of developers with focus on resource mobilization and to ensure that IsDB follows best practices in project management and in development & implementation of sector strategy.
Sector Portfolio Management
- Ensure quality throughout project lifecycle of IsDB financed projects to ensure all projects abide by the high-quality standards demanded by the Bank through involvement in the projects’ design stage and review the final projects documentation.
- Moreover, monitor project implementation in order to ensure of its successful implementation or take corrective measures if necessary. Lead the preparation of Project completion Reports (PCRs).
- Furthermore, contribute to the Country /sector portfolio reviews exercises.
Processes and Procedures
- Oversee to the design, review and implementation of the IsDB’s policies
- Also, ensure compliance with IsDB’s policies and guidelines to ensure quality in the operational work of Connectivity. Likewise, Transport sector as well as maintaining good working relationships with various clients.
Knowledge Sharing & Innovation
- Provide technical guidance and insights to team members to ensure all team members are able to deliver efficiently.
- Contribute to IsDB knowledge repository by documenting best practices and lessons learned.
- Similarly, share knowledge as subject matter expert related to sector issues to enhance a knowledge sharing culture across the Bank that would allow it to create more value.
- English (mandatory)
- French (preferred)
- Arabic (preferred)
Minimum number of years and nature of experience
- Minimum 10 years of experience in transport, infrastructure development sector or related field, of which 5 years in a multilateral development bank
- Moreover, minimum 3 years in the managerial /supervisory role.
Job specific competencies
- Advanced knowledge of Islamic Financing Instruments
- Also, advanced Islamic Finance knowledge
- Similarly, ability to Work with different stakeholders
- Additionally, advanced Communication Skills
- Likewise, advanced Negotiation Skills.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.