Apply for Vacancy for WASH Specialist at UNICEF in Iraq. The deadline for this application is 31st January 2021.
UNICEF, also known as the United Nations Children’s Fund, is a United Nations agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide. The agency is among the most widespread and recognizable social welfare organizations in the world, with a presence in 192 countries and territories. UNICEF’s activities include providing immunizations and disease prevention, administering treatment for children and mothers with HIV.
- Program development and planning
- Also, program management, monitoring and delivery of results
- Likewise, technical and operational support for program implementation
- Moreover, humanitarian WASH preparedness and response
- Additionally, networking and partnership building
- Also, innovation, knowledge management and capacity building
- Education: An advanced university degree in one of the following fields is required: public health, social sciences, behavior change communication, sanitary engineering or another relevant technical field. Additionally, relevant post-graduate courses that complement/supplement the main degree are a strong asset. Also, a first level university degree in combination with two (2) years additional qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- Also, a minimum of five years of professional experience in WASH-related programs in developing countries is required. Out of which, at least two years should be in the humanitarian situation (with UN-Govt-INGO).
- Likewise, fluency in English. Knowledge of another official UN language or local language of the duty station is considered as an asset.
- Also, working with People
- Drive for Results
- Leading and Supervising
- Furthermore, formulating Strategies and Concepts
- Also, applying Technical Expertise
- Moreover, relating and Networking
- Likewise, deciding and Initiating Action.
UNICEF commits to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.