Apply for Vacancy for Education Coordinator at Walden University in the USA. The category for this application is Medicine – Nursing.
Walden University offers advanced degrees online to professionals whose work impacts others. Degree programs include health sciences, counseling, human services, management, psychology, education, public health, nursing, public administration, technology, and engineering. Also, the challenging programs are designed to help students make a difference in the lives of clients, the health of communities, or the success of an organization.
This position is responsible, for assisting with the practicum/field experience processes for the School of Nursing in the College of Health Sciences. This position will report to the Nurse Field Education Coordinator – Supervisor for the SON Field Experience Office and work closely with nurse field education coordinators, and interact with academic leadership, faculty/specialization coordinators, program directors, academic advising, and faculty seminar liaisons.
- Phone triage, retrieve messages from department voice mail and distribute to appropriate staff Return calls when appropriate and the direction of the nurse field education coordinators
- Similarly, send out practicum application approvals to students and preceptors
- Moreover, maintain practicum deadline table
- Also, run LEAP reports as directed
- Extract data from Share-point or other databases to create reports as directed, including IQI
- Additionally, assist with evaluations – distributing and processing
- Take meeting minutes as assigned
- Likewise, assist in maintaining spreadsheets and database
- Also, assist with tracking and maintaining student field education files, field education applications, and field placement site information.
- Candidates with a bachelor degree preferred.
- Similarly, solid customer service and teamwork skills
- Also, excellent analytical, problem solving, written and verbal communication, detail-oriented, multitasking, and organizational skills.
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate solid advanced level skills in operating in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, SharePoint PowerPoint Outlook and the ability to learn Walden’s administrative database.
- Likewise, experience in online distance-learning environment a plus.
- Moreover, experience working with graduate students in an educational environment a plus.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.