Applications are open for the Amazon Web Services Clean Energy Accelerator 2023. This is a hybrid, high-pace, equity-free accelerator for mature startups.
Centered on the needs of advanced startups, the programme is designed to spur co-innovation and acceleration through energy partnerships. Leading energy organizations will commit to working with startups on solving their clean energy and decarbonization challenges. Industry and thought leaders from around the world will mentor on topics of energy, digital technology, investment, public policy, innovation, advanced research and more.
A second cohort for early-stage (pre-seed) startups who offer disruptive solutions to solve a broader list of climate challenges will be selected to join part of the programme to receive training in digital growth and leadership development.
Benefits from Clean Energy Accelerator
- AWS Activate Credit
- Up to $100K AWS Activate Credit
- Mentorship and Networking
- Mentorship from industry experts and leaders
- Hands-on assistance with AWS Cloud
- Exclusive networking and collaboration
- Business Acceleration
- Pilot coordination and support with Energy partners
- Pilot alignment using Amazon’s Working Backwards mechanism
- Amazon Immersion Sprint
- Invite to an in-person Clean Energy Innovation Lab person program in Seattle with Amazon, AWS and supporting partners
- Exposure to Amazon’s technologies in sustainability, aerospace, energy, climate and retail
- Other Benefits
- International Exchange Program: 2023: Abu Dhabi with Masdar City
- Cloud Technical Immersion
- Temporary co-working office space access
- Tradeshows and Industry Engagement Support
Eligibility for Clean Energy Accelerator
- Open to startups that have demonstrated commercial traction, revenue, and the potential to scale in clean energy or climate technologies in one of the challenge areas below.
Primary Challenge Focus Areas
- Advanced Materials
- Carbon Capture, Utility, and Storage (CCUS)
- Economic Hydrogen Generation, Transport, and Use
- Energy Storage
- Grid Modernization
- Energy Security and Resilience
Secondary Challenge Focus Areas
- Asset and Equipment Carbon Efficiency Optimization
- Blockchain Authentication and Transparency
- Carbon Accounting
- Carbon & Emissions Monitoring and Tracking
- Climate Modeling
- Geothermal Optimization
- Nuclear Energy
- Regenerative Agriculture and Forestry
- Renewable Energy Intermittency Technologies
- Solar Energy
- Wind Energy
Application of Clean Energy Accelerator
Click here to apply
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.