Anthology Photography Award 2022 is open for entries inviting photographers of all nationalities, living anywhere in the world to participate.
It celebrates outstanding standalone images. It also provides a platform for photographers to showcase their work through publication.
The winner will receive:
- a €500 cash prize
- editorial coverage in a future issue of Anthology Magazine
- Also, a one-year subscription to Anthology
- Entries are invited from photographers of all nationalities, living anywhere in the world.
- There is no limit to entries per person.
The entry fee is €10 if entered by midnight on 30 June 2022, or €15 if entered by midnight on 31 October 2022.
- Please ensure that your entries are submitted as electronic files, at 72dpi, in JPEG or PNG format, and a maximum size of 4MB.
- All finalists will be required to re-submit the originals in RAW, JPEG, or TIFF format at 300dpi
- Images submitted must be on the theme of ‘Where I Live’.
- Photography styles can include street photography, landscapes, natural world & wildlife, macro photography, lifestyle, object & still life, and architecture.
- Technically manipulated images such as abstract, panoramic, stitched, and composite are also permitted.
- It is advisable to refer to Anthology or purchase a copy before submitting your work so that you can see the type of material the organizer publishes.