Are you a local civil society organization in one of the OIC member countries that aim to build resilience against an emergency, but lack knowledge and funding? Join the Tadamon Accelerator 2022 to fast forward your innovative solutions to the next level and amplify your impact!
Innovative solutions enable quicker responses, improve efficiency, and reduce costs. The Tadamon Accelerator is offering you the opportunity to be among Tadamon’s game-changing innovators. Their world-class experts will be there every step of the journey to address your needs and improve your skills!
The Tadamon Accelerator curriculum is perfectly tailored for you to expand your knowledge and accelerate your innovative solution.
Thematic Areas of Tadamon Accelerator Program
Your project proposals should focus on one of the following three crosscutting thematic areas:
- Emergency Medical Response Through CSOs: You have an innovative solution that provides lifesaving emergency medical intervention. Your project proposal delivers innovative solutions in times of emergencies using new technologies, such as digital technology or artificial intelligence.
- Education in Emergencies: You are working on an innovative project in the field of education. You need support in accelerating your impact to bring uninterrupted education in the times of emergency by using gamification, or digitalization.
- Build Community Resilience: You are working on an innovative project to build resilience in your community. You want to create connected and autonomous infrastructure for your community by enabling sustainable green energy or using digitalization tools for increasing new economic opportunities.
Benefits from Tadamon Accelerator Program
- A 14-week intensive online program
- 1:1 mentorship
- Workshops in Sensemaking, Impact Measurement & Management, Digital Transformation, Innovative Finance, and many more
- Access to a network of world-class professionals
- A total of 50 local CSOs will benefit from the Tadamon Accelerator
- Funding by grants (up to $40,000). A total amount of USD 0.46 million will be provided to the best proposals
Eligibility for Tadamon Accelerator Program
- You are a local CSO operating as a small institution with an annual project budget of less than USD 280,000 and have a minimum of 2 years of proven experience in project implementation.
- Type of CSOs: NGO, social enterprise, development start-up, religious organization, cooperative or farmers’ association, community-based organization, foundation, saving clubs, civil society network, and credit unions.
- You are registered and planning to implement your project solution in one of the 32 OIC member countries. These countries are:
- Algeria, Azerbaijan, Benin, Brunei Darussalam, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Chad, Comoros, Djibouti, Guinea, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Libya, Maldives, Mauritania, Morocco, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Somalia, State of Palestine, Sudan, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Yemen.
- You are a member of the Tadamon platform. (If you are not a member, don’t worry! You can sign up now – it is easy and free). Note that CSO will be screened through the UNDP security platform and/or any other due diligence process.
- You have a minimum of two years of proven experience in project implementation.
- Your project proposal is clearly innovative and related to one or more of the thematic areas of the challenge. The objective of the proposal should also focus on one of the following areas as follows: promoting education for refugees /IDPs and orphans, women, youth, and people with disabilities, tackling unemployment, vocational training and skills development, empowering vulnerable communities through community resilience building (income-generating activities), social exclusion, poverty alleviation.
Selection Criteria for Tadamon Accelerator Program
- Feasibility: Your innovative solution is feasible– easily developed, tested, and implemented within 6-12 months upon graduation from the Tadamon Accelerator.
- Innovation: You use cutting-edge technologies, and innovative digital tools, or introduce new ideas, approaches, products, or services to a target group or a market.
- Team: You have a dedicated team consisting of at least 2 team members with relevant backgrounds and expertise.
- Relevance: Your innovation solution responds to a concrete problem/need and has the potential to reach new target groups.
- Potential for Impact: Your innovation solution has a high potential for impact which you can demonstrate via a set of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Partnerships: You can demonstrate a willingness and readiness to engage with local or other partners during implementation.
- Sign up for Tadamon
- Log in to Tadamon
- Apply through your organisation dashboard
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.