Nominations are open for the Global Water Awards 2022. Each year, the coveted Global Water Awards are presented at the Global Water Summit, the major business conference for the water industry worldwide.
Established in 2006 by Global Water Intelligence, the awards recognize the most important achievements in the international water industry within several categories and reward those initiatives in the water, wastewater, and desalination sectors that are moving the industry forward through improved operating performance, innovative technology adoption, and sustainable financial models.
The winners of the 2022 Global Water Awards will be announced at the Global Water Summit on May 17, 2022, at the La Quinta De Jarama in Madrid, Spain.
Categories of Global Water Awards
- Water Company of the Year
- Desalination Company of the Year
- Water Technology Company of the Year
- Breakthrough Technology Company of the Year
- Public Water Agency of the Year
- Desalination Plant of the Year
- Water Project of the Year
- Wastewater Project of the Year
- Industrial Project of the Year
- Smart Water Project of the Year
- Water Leader of the Year
Eligibility Required for Global Water Awards
- Firstly, Nominations are open to everyone.
- Secondly, Anyone (as an individual or on behalf of a company) can nominate a company, project, plant, technology, deal or initiative to be recognized by the Global Water Awards. Individuals can submit nominations for themselves or others.
- Thirdly, Individuals can nominate in as many categories as they want, and nominate multiple times in each category. All nominee applications are made on a confidential basis.
- Additionally, The company, project, or initiative must be able to demonstrate a significant contribution to the water industry. Specific factors to highlight are improved operations and energy efficiency, technological innovation, and the implementation of sustainable financial models.
- Lastly, The outcomes of the project or initiative must have been reported in 2021.
- Firstly, Nominations must be submitted in English. They cannot consider non-English language nominations.
- Secondly, A 200-word summary description must be submitted with each nomination (see the summary field on the nomination form) this must include specific and quantifiable information that will allow us to evaluate your nomination against others. Summarise what is unique or special about this entry, and why you believe it should be considered for a Global Water Award. Nominations that do not include a summary or do not fulfill the terms above will not be considered.
- Thirdly, When submitting supplementary material (photos, pdfs, maps, etc.) via email, include the name of the category you are nominating, in the email subject line.
- Lastly, Do not nominate the same plant/project/company multiple times in the same category, this will not increase your chances of being included on the shortlist. This is a nominations process, not a voting process.
N.B. Chinese companies wishing to nominate may submit nominations via email: [email protected]
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.