Submit your design for a new organization that solves one of our Distribution Challenges!
D-Prize will award the most promising teams with up to $20,000 USD to launch their new organization wherever extreme poverty exists.
- D-Prize challenges are open to anyone or any team.
- However, individuals and their immediate families on the judging panel may not participate as a contestant.
- D-Prize is also open to any business model (for-profit, non-profit, and everything in between).
D-Prize Challenges Catagories
- Health Access
- Also, Education
- Also, Energy
- Public Services
- Proposals must be in English. However, your English does not need to be perfect to apply.
- You should submit the proposal following the instructions in this packet.
- Extra material outside of the proposal will not be considered.
- Also, revisions to proposals after submission will also not be considered.
- Only one proposal per person or partnership will be considered.
- Passion and potential for candidate’s success, as evidenced by their academic as well as professional background, relevant skills, and quick leadership trajectory.
- Proposals must focus on distributing a proven poverty solution that needs greater access in the developing world.
- Potential for scale, based on the organizational model proposed in the concept note as well as the entrepreneur’s desire to commit and grow.
- The Global Competition launch: April 4, 2022
- early Submission Deadline: May 15, 2022
- Regular Submission Deadline: June 5, 2022
- Extension Deadline: June 26, 2022 (Register for an extension.)