Applications are open for the Erasmus Sport #BeActive Awards 2023. The #BeActive Awards prize competition was created as a central element of the annual European Week of Sport. It aims at supporting projects and individuals that have successfully promoted sport and physical activity across Europe.
The competition contributes to the promotion of the European Week of Sport, while showcasing best practice projects, and introducing inspiring individuals, to a Pan-European audience. Since 2015 the #BeActive Awards recognise and celebrate outstanding initiatives and commitments at all levels, in particular local, to promote participation in sport and physical activity and encourage people to be active.
Categories of Erasmus Sport #BeActive Awards
The awards will feature the following four categories:
- BeActive Education Award: This award aims to demonstrate how education can encourage kids to be active outside the typical sport/physical activity taking place in their normal school day. This may include additional activities, scheduling days outside of class that focus on sport, afterschool activities and other creative solutions that build an active education environment.
- BeActive Workplace Award: This award celebrates exemplary activities in the work place that encourage employees to be more active. This may include all sort of initiatives taking place during the work time, at lunchtime or before/after work, promoting an active working environment.
- BeActive Local Hero Award: This award honours individual achievement in motivating others to be active. The award recognises individuals who have worked consistently to promote participation in sport and/or physical activity in their local community or environment.
- BeActive Across Generations Award: This award aims to reward projects promoting inter-generational sport, noting that everyone can benefit from activities that improve health and well-being. This may include the promotion of activities adapted to all generations, awareness raising across all generations for healthy lifestyles, as well as easier access to sport & physical activities for all generations.
Prizes for Erasmus Sport #BeActive Awards
- The prize global budget is EUR 60,000 and each of the four categories will reward one winner with EUR 10,000 and two finalists (ranked 2nd and 3rd) with EUR 2,500 each.
Eligibility for Erasmus Sport #BeActive Awards
- be legal entities (natural persons, public or private bodies, including international organisations)
- be established in one of the eligible countries, i.e.:
- EU Member States (including overseas countries and territories (OCTs))
- non-EU countries:
- listed EEA countries and countries associated to the Erasmus+ Programme (associated countries) or countries which are in ongoing negotiations for an association agreement and where the agreement enters into force before grant signature
Application of Erasmus Sport #BeActive Awards
Applications must be submitted electronically via the Funding & Tenders Portal Electronic Submission System (accessible via the Topic page in the Search Funding & Tenders section). Paper submissions are NOT possible.
Applications (including annexes and supporting documents) must be submitted using the forms provided inside the Submission System (NOT the documents available on the Topic page — they are only for information).
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.