Applications are open for the European Investment Bank Institute Social Innovation Tournament 2023. The Social Innovation Tournament recognises and supports the best European impact entrepreneurs.
It promotes innovative ideas and rewards initiatives that contribute to creating social, ethical and/or environmental impact. Typically, it covers projects in the areas of education, healthcare, the environment, circular economy, climate change, sustainable cities, blue and green economy, inclusion, job creation, ageing and many more.
Prizes from Social Innovation Tournament
- The winning projects in the General Category and the Special Category will be awarded a first or second prize of €100,000 and €40,000 respectively.
- In 2023, the Special Category prizes will go to projects focusing on sustainable cities and communities. The grand finale will be held in Stockholm on 27-28 September 2023.
Eligibility for Social Innovation Tournament
- Open to individuals or teams from (or residing in) the European Union Member States, enlargement countries, and EFTA countries.
- The project proposal has to be implemented in at least one or more such countries as mentioned above.
- only proposals submitted in English will be accepted. All interviews and pitches will be in English.
- after receiving the application, a confirmation email will be sent within 5 working days.
- the 7-minute interview will be cancelled if the application package is incomplete or if it doesn’t comply with all the eligibility criteria.
- if the application is not complete, the applicant will be asked to resubmit the full package and to reschedule the 7-minute interview.
Application of Social Innovation Tournament
Your application package is complete and your application is validated when you have:
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.