Eyebeam Center for the Future of Journalism (ECFJ) is a groundbreaking grant-making program that supports artists producing innovative and revelatory journalistic work for major media outlets.
Benefits of Eyebeam Center for the Future of Journalism Grant
- The funds distributed to artists will assist with research, travel, and other expenses many media outlets struggle to cover.
- Artists will be able to apply to ECFJ to support their work on a rolling basis.
- Moreover, Grant support will range from $500 to $5,000.
- Artists creating work with a focus on the following issues are encouraged to apply:
- Data privacy
- 2018/2020 elections
- Also, Role of technology in society
- Political influence campaigns
- In addition, Interrogating harmful technologies
- Countering disinformation
- Moreover, Artificial Intelligence
- Also, artists on the horizon of emerging forms of journalistic practice
- Domestic and international applicants are welcome.
- must have an existing commission letter from an editor.
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
- Moreover, Applications must be in English.
Each applicant must provide:
- 300-word project description
- Assignment letter from an editor
- A reference contact or letter of support
- Two samples of past work
- Detailed budget of expenses (travel costs, per diem, and research costs, are acceptable)
At this time, the final pieces must be in English.
Click the link below to learn more!