Applications are open for the Goethe-Zentrum Kampala/UGCS Projects Funding 2022. The Goethe-Zentrum Kampala/ UGCS is offering funding for locally based projects in the different fields of art and culture.
This call for projects targets the following disciplines:
- Visual Arts
- Performance Art
- Digital Arts
- Film/ Video Art
- Poetry/Spoken Word
Benefits from Zentrum Kampala/UGCS Projects
- A project grant amounting to 2,000,000 UGX max.
- The rooftop terrace or conference room as a venue free of charge if desired.
- Support in improving the project’s concept, budget and feasibility if needed.
Eligibility for Zentrum Kampala/UGCS Projects
Eligible projects must:
- be led by individuals living in Uganda being 18 years or above;
- be implemented in Uganda;
- fall under one of the fields of art mentioned above.
Special consideration will be given to projects that:
- use innovative, witty approaches in the field of the arts.
- aim to strengthen the creative exchange between artists and different art forms.
- address relevant issues of Ugandan society.
Application of Zentrum Kampala/UGCS Projects
Your application should include:
- Concept note/project description
- Strategies for implementation of the project
- Aim(s) the project is targeting
- Estimated total budget and financing plan
- CV or portfolio of the project’s holder
Email your application to: Ann-Kristin Schulz (Cultural Coordinator) via [email protected]
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.