Applications are open for the GrowthAfrica Acceleration Program 2023. The GrowthAfrica acceleration programme is a 6-months support programme that guides you in understanding all components of your business, internal and external realities, and identifying growth challenges to help you develop clear goals and a comprehensive strategic implementation-ready growth plan.
The programme develops your entrepreneurial leadership and grows your venture through business acceleration activities, strategic advice, and access to investments.
Are you an ambitious and committed entrepreneur from Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia, Zambia or Ghana with the potential to grow and create impact through their businesses? Then this is for you.
Benefits from GrowthAfrica Acceleration Program
- Growth strategy: Led by experienced facilitators, leveraging their proprietary process and learning methodology, GrowthAfrica focuses on solutions that leads to an increase in your revenue, profits and impact.
- Bespoke incompany support: Get individualised and tailored in-company support from the most qualified team who will walk you through and support you in your business journey.
- Access and fellowship with quality peers across Africa: Connect and benefit from peer-to-peer learning and networking with like-minded entrepreneurs across Africa.
- Investment support: Receive support in identification of, access to and engagement with potential and relevant investors.
- Access to mentors and industry-subject experts: You will have access to Pan-African mentors/experts who will offer you advice and be your sounding board.
- Financial modelling: Support in build a financial model for your business growth and investment.
- Leadership: Acquire skills and tools to develop stronger entrepreneurial leadership.
Eligibility for GrowthAfrica Acceleration Program
- Open to for profit, post revenue business.
- Must have a full time and dedicated core team.
- Existed for 3 years or more.
- Dedicated full time founding team.
- Turnover of USD 50,000 plus.
- Open to raising external investment.
They are open to all sectors but have a soft spot for:
- IT/mobile solutions/Tech enabled businesses
- Financial services and Fintech
- Renewable energy
- Water & sanitation
Application of GrowthAfrica Acceleration Program
Grow your business and join the entrepreneurial super league.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.