Applications are open for the Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge 2023. The Global Challenge is a renowned international startup competition organized by Hello Tomorrow since 2014. It is uniquely designed to address the needs of early-stage deep tech startups across all industries.
The Challenge gives deep tech and science-based entrepreneurs around the globe a platform for their projects, providing opportunities for equity-free funding, global visibility and connections with key players in the deep tech ecosystem. To date, previous winners and finalists have already raised more than $3 billion in funding.
- Advanced Computing & Electronics
- Medical Biotech & Pharmaceuticals
- Digital Health & Medical Devices
- Industrial Biotech & New Materials
- Food & Agriculture
- Environment & Biodiversity
- Sustaunable Construction & Infrastructure
- Industry & Machines
Benefits from Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge
- Winners get 1-to-1 coaching & personal introductions with potential investors, partners and clients.
- Connect with industry experts, investors & fellow entrepreneurs at the Global Summit.
- Join the Deep Tech Pioneers community for all-year access to a global network.
- Receive the Deep Tech Pioneer recognition & get a chance to be featured in the reports and invited to speak at future events.
- Pitch or showcase opportunities in front of renowned industry leaders & investors.
- Get spotted by international media, with interview opportunities.
- €100K Grand Prize, €30K 2nd prize and €20K 3rd prize – all equity-free, no strings attached.
- Advertise your open fundraising to active international investor network.
- Join the Investor Day for 1-on-1 meetings with 150+ renowned VCs and CVCs.
Eligibility for Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge
Open to startups that are:
- In the early-stage of development or the beginning of their commercialization phase (up to series A).
- Based on a new technology, a scientific discovery or a complex engineering process.
- Addressing an industrial, societal or environmental unmet need or creating a new market.
- Composed of a team of at least 2 people.
- Not a subsidiary or spin-off of an existing company.
Applications are judged according to the following criteria:
- Technological innovation: The company must develop a product/service based on a new technology, a scientific discovery or a complex engineering process.
- Impact: The company must have the potential to make a substantial long-term impact on business and/or society.
- Economic viability: The company should have well-formulated development plans, objectives and a sustainable business model.
- Team: The company must have visionary leadership with the capabilities to drive the company towards success.
During the Grand Finals at the Summit, the jury members rate and select projects based on the quality of the pitch and the complementary information provided to them about the startups after the initial selection rounds (1-page summary & pitch deck).
Application of Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge
Click here to apply
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.