Merck Group 2024 Innovation Cup
Application are open for the Mark Group 2024 Innovation cup. The Innovation Cup is an initiation for post-graduation student in natural science, Computer Science and business administration to attend training program near Frankfurt, Germany.
As part of the Innovation Cup, selected applicants join a week-long summer camp, to work together in a highly stimulating environment.
- Work as part of a team to generate new ideas in the fields: oncology, immuno-oncology, autoimmunity, small molecules drug discovery, protein engineering and screening, digitalization.
- Evaluate your ideas from a technical and business perspective and build a convincing business plan
- Learn the essentials about R&D within the pharmaceutical industry
- Network with the brightest students from all over the world
- Understand how products can be successfully discovered, developed, and brought to market
- Get to know Merck and learn about career options.
The Innovation Cup summer camp takes place 20-26 July, 2024, near Frankfurt, Germany. Your travel, accommodation and food expenses are paid for by Merck.
Benefits for 2024 Innovation Cup
- Enjoy the innovation experience of a lifetime
- The winning team is awarded the Innovation Cup and a shared prize of €20,000
- The runner-up receives a shared prize of €5,000 with €3,000 for third place.
- In the following, options to implement the best business plans will be evaluated.
- The Cup is also a great opportunity to network and boost your professional development.
- On the last day of the summer camp, a conference with alumni of previous Innovation Cup editions will be organized. Learn what alumni are doing today and expand your network of top innovators.
“It might be of interest to explore”
- Open to postgraduate student in the life sciences working towards a PHD in Biology, medicine, biotech, bioinformatics, computer science, data science, biochemistry, chemistry, pharmacy, engineering or related fields.
- Postdoctoral students are also welcome to apply, as are advanced MBA students or recent MBA graduates with an interest in the pharmaceutical business and a background in life sciences.
- This programme is not open to healthcare professionals
Application for 2024 Innovation Cup
Apply until 31st Jan 2024 by selecting your team here. You can apply for more than one team.