Applications for the Next Titan Africa 2023 are now open. The Next Titan Africa is a 12-week Entrepreneurial Reality TV show, and it gives an opportunity to young talented Africans who have great, innovative and unbeatable business ideas, to compete against one another in real-life entrepreneurial challenges in a bid to ultimately win Grand Prize to start their new business or to support their existing business.
The season one of The Next Titan Africa, tagged ‘Changemakers’ is searching for young entrepreneurs with blazing passion and terrific business acumens and exceptional innovators; dramatic & ruthless executors; changemakers & trailblazers. They would live together and battle it out on the 12 week- entrepreneurial reality show, with different tasks on weekly basis, and the winner would walk off with a grand prize of US$100,000
The show will showcase the brightest entrepreneurial talents in Africa; and the participants of the Season One will come from Nigeria, Ghana, Tanzania, and Malawi which are drawn from three African Regions: West Africa. East Africa and Southern Africa.
Prizes from Next Titan Africa
- The Winner goes home with a Grand Prize of $100,000 and three runners-up will walk off with $10,000, $6,000 and $4000 respectively.
Eligibility for Next Titan Africa
- Firstly, You must be a citizen of any of these four African countries: Nigeria, Ghana, Tanzania and Malawi, where the participants of the current season are being drawn from.
- You must be at least 21 years of age and not more than 35 years old.
- You must be a Graduate or an undergraduate of a Higher Institution of Learning.
- You must be in excellent physical and mental health.
- You must be willing and able to move into and reside in the “The Titan House” in Lagos, Nigeria for the duration of the 12 weeks of the show.
- You must be willing and able to fully participate for the duration of the 12 weeks of the show, based on the dates set by the Producers.
- You must be willing and able to peaceful co-exist with the other contestants who will be your housemates during the duration of the show.
- Neither you nor any of your immediate family members must be an employee, producer, director or agent of TINGO INC, and Bravopoints International Ltd.
- You must follow the Instagram page @thenexttitan_africa before you proceed.
Application of Next Titan Africa
- Stage 1 – Registration: Fill out Registration Form on the website stating your business ideas, with upload of your full pictures.
- Stage 2 – Auditions: Successful contestants from the first stage will be invited for Auditions holding in Nigeria, Ghana, Tanzania and Malawi
- Stage 3 – Regional Virtual Bootcamp: Successful contestants from each country will participate in the Virtual bootcamp of the country.
- Stage 4 – Top 50 BootCamp: Top 50 Contestants from the regional virtual bootcamp will be invited to participate in the Top 50 Bootcamp holding for three days in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Stage 5 – Top 20 Finalists: Top 20 from the Bootcamp will make it to the Titan House. They will live together for 12 weeks, battle one another over 12 business tasks, gradually eliminated until the final four that will make it to the finale.
- Stage 6 – Grand Finale: The Winner goes home with a Grand Prize of $100,000 and three runners-up will walk off with $10,000, $6,000 and $4000 respectively.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.