The Outstanding Business Achievement Award recognizes business excellence in the category of Business of the Year (Small, Medium & Large Company).
There are 3 “Business of the Year Award” Catagories:
- SMALL – Businesses with 1-10 FTE* Employees
- MEDIUM – Businesses with 11-30 FTE* Employees
- LARGE – Businesses with 31+ FTE* Employees
FTE*= Full Time Equivalent
Business of the Year
- All profit-centered business organizations, operating in the Town of Lincoln, are eligible for nomination.
- All nominees must have been in business for a minimum of three years.
- Also, OBAA recipients from the last two years do not qualify unless they are eligible under a different category.
- It is not required that a nominee be a member of the Lincoln Chamber of Commerce.
- Moreover, you can nominate your own business.
Young Professionals of the Year
- Is under the age of 40
- Is an individual who is part of a Chamber member business in good standing
- Has demonstrated leadership within their workplace and/or within the community
- Has contributed to the community through active participation in community initiatives
- And/or has demonstrated entrepreneurial ability and innovation in any of the following areas:
- New product(s) and/or customer service initiative
- Management and/or processes
- Staff/Employee Engagement & Development
- Work Place
- Future & Growth