Applications are open for QS Reimagine Education Awards 2022. Its a global conference and competition, open to educational innovators from all around the world.
The conference brings together edtech startups, academic faculty from top institutions, Chief Innovation Officers, university leadership, teachers, and other stakeholders in the future of higher education teaching and learning.
The Reimagine Education Awards – the ‘Oscars’ of Education – reward innovative approaches that enhance student learning outcomes and employability, offering $50,000 in funding to the overall winners.
- Its offering $50,000 in funding to the overall winners.
- All shortlisted project will be featured on the QS innovations Directory
Terms and Condition
- should be submitted in English only
- should focus on enhancing learning outcomes, or students’ employability
- Entries which will not meet these basic entry requirements, will be rejected
- No applicant may apply to more than one award category with the same project
- All entries submitted must be legal.
- Any entries containing offensive material will be disqualified.
- must be supplied and conform to rules/submission formats
- must be received by no later than the published deadline date (16th September at 23.59 GMT)
- After the entry deadline entries cannot be withdrawn.
The 2022 call for submissions opens on 21st June and closes on 16th September
Winners will be announced at the Virtual Reimagine Education Conference (Dec 5-9, 2022)
Lastly, visit the official website link given below for full details.
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities !!