Calling all purpose-driven founders with a vision for a greener future to apply now for the Rockstart AgriFood Program 2023 for Agritech & Foodtech Startups.
Rockstart is inviting applications for AgriFood Programme to fund and empower purpose-driven founders scaling impactful solutions by leveraging emerging technologies and new business models that improve our food supply system from soil to gut.
Categories of Rockstart AgriFood Program
- Regenerative & future-proof: They look for solutions that restore the soils and oceans to become powerhouses for CO2 capture.
- Responsible & circular: They’re interested in innovations that create value from wasted food and reduce food loss with sustainable solutions.
- Quantifiable consumption: They seek tools that provide consumers with better access to trustworthy, nutritious food that tastes good and does good.
Benefits from Rockstart AgriFood Program
- Rockstart will shortcut your scaling journey through domain focused content and mentorship, market introductions and co-investments up to Series B.
Eligibility for Rockstart AgriFood Program
- Open to early-stage startups with a focus on agritech and foodtech.
- They are especially interested in startups innovating in
- Alternative packaging & proteins
- Smell and flavour data
- Smart fulfilment & logistics
- Bio alternatives to chemicals and plastic
- Nutrition tech
- Upcycled products
- Tech for novel farming systems
- Tools to sequestrate CO2
Click here to apply
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.