Simorgh is the symbol of medicine in Iran which is the combination of wisdom and knowledge. It indicates that Iran has been a forerunner in health and its expansion. As to celebrate this, Simorgh is organizing 10th International Festival with the theme Healthy Lifestyle is an Art 2019 competition. Simorgh Festival is an international short film, animation and poster festival organized by the Iran Ministry of Health and Medical Education. The Cultural and Student Department runs the festival with the support of various companies, organizations, and individuals who endorse Simorgh’s objectives.
The festival focuses on “Culture of Health” with the aim of collating and screening a high-quality short film, animation and poster works of superior originality, provide excitement and inspiration to the audience as well as creators, cultivate new talent, and contribute to the development and promotion of a culture of health and related industry.
What will the Winner of International Healthy Lifestyle competition get?
The jury will select three winners, who will each get:
- First winner; Festival Trophy along with an honorary diploma and Cash Prize
- 2nd winner; honorary diploma and Cash Prize
- 3rd winner; honorary diploma and Cash Prize
Further, 3 winners will be invited to attend the festival and visit Iran for free!
Who is eligible for the Simorgh International Competition 2019?
- Only works are eligible that have not been shown at any other Iran festival before. Moreover, entrants may submit productions in the International Competition which was completed after 2014.
- The Simorgh International Healthy Lifestyle Competition is open for citizens of all nationalities. However, the entrants must be over the age of 18 years to apply for the competition.
- Entrants may submit their work in one of the three categories. While making a submission, the entrants must adhere to the rules of their digital entry.
- Further, the digital entry should be with the theme of the Simorgh International Competition. Should they not uphold the competition’s theme, the entries are ineligible for the consideration.
- Also, the entries should be in high resolutions.
Entrants must adhere to the following rules for Poster Submission:
- Each applicant may submit at most three works with the minimum size of being A3 and maximum 100*70. Further, the submission should follow 300dpi resolution and TIF or JPEG format
- Entrants must provide the PSD image in case the jury members ask.
For Short film/ Animation submission, the entrants must abide by the following rules:
- Films should have English subtitle, with the production after January 2015.
- Entrants may submit more than one film different sections
- Filmmakers aiming to attend the festival with several films should fill out the different submission form on our website.
- Filmmakers could not cancel after their film enters the competition section
How To apply for the Simorgh International Healthy Lifestyle Competition?
Simorgh International Healthy Lifestyle Competition is open for citizens all around the world. Moreover, the submission for the competition is an online process. Applicants must submit all their works online.
The Simorgh International Festival is Free to enter.
The Deadline for the International Simorgh Healthy Lifestyle competition is 30 June 2019. Applicants must send their entries before the deadline. The competition will not entertain any entries after the deadline.