Applications are open for the UNESCO International Fund for Cultural Diversity 2023. Through the IFCD’s 2023 call for applications, UNESCO renews its commitment in strengthening the cultural and creative industries in developing countries, as fundamental pillars for protecting and promoting cultural diversity, encouraging creativity and innovation, and for building a more sustainable world.
Since 2010, the IFCD has invested more than US$ 10 million through 140 projects in 69 developing countries. These diverse initiatives have contributed to the development and implementation of cultural policies, the strengthening of professional training and cultural entrepreneurship, supported access to new markets, and the participation and inclusion of vulnerable groups in cultural life.
UNESCO International Fund
- The maximum funding amount is $100,000 USD
Eligibility for UNESCO International Fund
- Public authorities and institutions from eligible countries (developing countries, Parties to the 2005 Convention).
- Non-governmental organizations (NGOs) from eligible countries (developing countries, Parties to the 2005 Convention)
- International non-governmental organizations (INGOs) registered in countries Parties to the 2005 Convention.
The IFCD invests in projects that lead to structural change through:
- the introduction and/or elaboration of policies and strategies that have a direct effect on the creation, production, distribution of and access to a diversity of cultural expressions, including cultural goods, services and activities;
- the reinforcement of human and institutional capacities of public sector and civil society organizations, deemed necessary to support viable local and regional cultural industries and markets in developing countries.
Application of UNESCO International Fund
To prepare your application, download the following documents:
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.