Are you a public institution in the field of arts or culture, or a local or international non-governmental organization (NGO) with a project that will make a strong contribution to the creative economy? Apply now for the UNESCO International Fund for Cultural Diversity 2022!
UNESCO has launched the thirteenth call for applications to the International Fund for Cultural Diversity (IFCD), a multi donor fund established under the 2005 Convention for the Protection and Promotion of the Diversity of Cultural Expressions. Aimed at supporting the emergence of dynamic cultural sectors in developing countries, the call is open to projects from eligible countries that are Parties to the 2005 Convention.
In line with the aims and objectives of the IFCD, eligible projects must contribute to:
- the implementation and/or elaboration of policies and strategies that have a direct, structural impact on the creation, production, distribution and access to a diversity of cultural goods and services;
- strengthening the capacities of public institutions and civil society organizations to support viable local and regional cultural industries and markets in eligible countries that are Parties to the 2005 Convention.
Fund for Cultural Diversity
- The maximum funding is $100,000 USD.
Eligibility for Fund for Cultural Diversity
The following can nominate a candidate:
- Public authorities and institutions from eligible countries (developing countries, Parties to the 2005 Convention).
- Non-governmental organizations (NGOs) from eligible countries (developing countries, Parties to the 2005 Convention).
- International non-governmental organizations (INGOs) registered in countries Parties to the 2005 Convention.
The IFCD invests in projects that lead to structural change through:
- the introduction and/or elaboration of policies and strategies that have a direct effect on the creation, production, distribution of and access to a diversity of cultural expressions, including cultural goods, services and activities;
- the reinforcement of human and institutional capacities of public sector and civil society organizations, deemed necessary to support viable local and regional cultural industries and markets in developing countries.
Application 0f Fund for Cultural Diversity
To prepare your application, download the following documents:
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.