Applications are open for the Victor J. Goldberg IIE Prize for Peace in the Middle East 2023. The Prize recognizes outstanding work being conducted jointly by two individuals: one Israeli Jew, and one Arab Muslim whether or not a citizen of Israel, working together to advance the cause of peace in the Middle East.
The goals of the prize are:
- Advance the cause of peace in the Middle East
- Reward those who are courageous and committed to work to overcome the religious, cultural, ethnic and political issues which divide the region.
- Break down barriers of hate towards “the other.”
- Recognize innovation.
- Inspire others working at the grassroots level and demonstrate that their efforts are worthy of wider recognition.
IIE Prize for Peace
- The two individuals whose work is judged to be most successful in bringing people together and meeting the goals of the Prize share a US$20,000 prize.
Eligibility for IIE Prize for Peace
- Nominees must be one Muslim Arab and one Jewish Israeli working together on a joint project to further peace in the Middle East.
- Nominations may be submitted by the individuals themselves or by a third party.
Application of IIE Prize for Peace
The Nomination deadline is February 23, 2023, and the winners will be announced in the spring.
Click here for the nomination form
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.