Applications are open for the Visa She’s Next Grant Program 2022. Visa is continuing to take action and help remove the disproportionate barriers faced by women business founders. The Visa She’s Next Grant Program, in partnership with IFundWomen, will provide 5 winning businesses in each of the following participating countries: Egypt, KSA, Morocco, and UAE with cash grants and mentorship.
Benefits from She’s Next Grant Program
- The program provides grants of $10,000 USD along with a one-year IFundWomen Coaching membership.
Eligibility for She’s Next Grant Program
Open to any woman who meets all of the following eligibility requirements:
- The entrant is a legal resident of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Arab Republic of Egypt or Morocco; and is only open to residents of these four countries.
- The entrant’s business must be at least 51% women-owned and operate their business in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Arab Republic of Egypt or Morocco.
- The entrant’s business must have a minimum annual revenue of US Dollars 5,000 (or its equivalent) or more.
- The entrant’s business must have been operating for at least one year.
Judging Criteria of She’s Next Grant Program
The judges will make their decision by awarding point values from 0-20 (with 20 being the highest score) in each of the following categories:
- Firstly, Compelling Story of Entrepreneurship (20 points)
- Strength of business metrics (20 points)
- Compelling digital presence (20 points)
- Compelling Problem Business Is Solving (20 points)
- Quality of Written Materials and/or Visual Media (20 points)
Application of She’s Next Program
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis through 11:59 pm PT on July 20, 2022. Acceptance is dependent on the applicant meeting the judging criteria and program capacity.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.