Nominations are open for the Women of the Future Awards Southeast Asia 2022. The awards will once again aim to build a platform to showcase regional emerging leaders – those who are not afraid to question stereotypes, break boundaries and drive positive change with courage, hard work and determination.
This initiative is an integral part of a vision to build a global, collaborative network of women. Women of the Future believes the strength of their brand in the UK, as well as their expertise and experience means that they are in a strong position to positively impact different regions through their programme.
Categories of Future Awards Southeast Asia
- Arts & Culture: Are you a budding actress or an energetic film producer, an artist or a choreographer? This award acknowledges the creative forces of the future – rising stars among performing artists and those behind the scenes.
- ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) Award: This award recognises the phenomenal achievements of female trailblazers across all industries, at the forefront of ESG in Southeast Asia today. They want to showcase the rising stars across all different aspects of ESG who have made a lasting and positive impact on their organisations, environment and wider society.
- Business: This award is for dedicated businesswomen, thriving in South East Asia. This award is open to employees of both public, publicly quoted and privately owned organizations.
- Community Spirit & Public Service: This category recognises the extraordinary and varied contributions of traditional “public servants”, charity and volunteer workers. They are also seeking submissions from community-spirited young women in business, philanthropic individual and entrepreneurs leading positive social action.
- Entrepreneur: This award identifies and celebrates younger entrepreneurs who are really going places. Judges will be looking for candidates who have already started to build a business (or businesses), and who can show they have the ambition, energy, skill and vision to scale the heights.
- Media & Communications: This award acknowledges the rising stars among media professionals.
- Mentor of the Year: This award recognises active mentors behind the success of younger women in Southeast Asia. This award pays tribute to some of the most influential and unsung heroes and heroines who are strengthening the pipeline of female talent in the region. The award is open to men and women of all ages. They do not have to be citizens of the countries but have to have lived in Southeast Asia for at least 2 years.
- Professions: This award recognises women who are making a significant contribution in the professions of law, medicine, architecture, accounting, insurance and education in the region.
- Property, Construction & Infrastructure: This award is for female professionals who shape the world we live in through their work in either property, construction or infrastructure.
- Science, Technology & Digital: This category recognises a group of truly remarkable young females, forging new ground in scientific endeavours, as well as ground-breaking achievements in the worlds of digital and technology.
- Social Entrepreneur: This award identifies and celebrates altruistic social entrepreneurs who have founded an enterprise focused on achieving sustainable and meaningful social change through their work and who show they have the ambition, energy, skill and vision to positively impact and optimise social value creation.
- Sport: An award recognising the rising female stars of sport.
Eligibility for Future Awards Southeast Asia
- Open to all women aged 35 or under (candidates must be aged 35 or under on December 31, 2021);
- Candidates must be citizens or permanent residents of one of the following countries:
- Firstly, Brunei
- Secondly, Cambodia
- Thirdly, Indonesia
Judging Criteria of Future Awards Southeast Asia
- Firstly, Significant and ground-breaking achievements to date
- Secondly, High potential
- Thirdly, Making a distinctive, unusual, innovative contribution in their field
- Lastly, Ability, and willingness, to act as a role model to others
Application of Future Awards Southeast Asia
Nominations will close on September 7, 2022. All nominations are reviewed by the shortlist committee and five candidates per category will be shortlisted for the 2022 awards. Shortlisted candidates are invited to a short virtual interview with their category judges.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.