Applications are open for the Terre de Femmes International Award 2023. The Terre de Femmes International Award is a thematic prize open to all citizens of the world. It rewards field actions carried out by a woman or a group of women, in a non-profit structure.
In 2001, Jacques Rocher created the Terre de Femmes prize of the Yves Rocher Foundation, recognized as being of public utility, which accompanies nearly 500 women around the world who act daily for the preservation of nature.
Femmes International Award
- The endowment is €10,000.
Eligibility for Femmes International Award
The Terre de Femmes International Award is made for you if:
- You are an adult woman involved in a project that helps to protect wetlands through a non-profit organisation.
- Your project has a strong environmental and social impact (involvement of local communities).
- Your structure is an NGO, an association or a foundation.
- You need some help for your project.
Among the topics that can be addressed:
- Conservation of wetlands’ unique biodiversity
- Restoration of blue carbon ecosystems (mangrove forests, seagrass meadows and coastal marshes)
- Preservation of peat bogs and the species that depend upon them
- Sustainable water use projects
- Cleaning rivers and wetlands
- Sustainable agriculture projects in wetlands
- Integration of wetlands in urban environments
- Raising awareness among local communities and future generations to preserve these fragile ecosystems
- Management, preservation and awareness work on RAMSAR sites in France or elsewhere
- Participation in the conservation of species linked to wetlands (flora & fauna)
- Projects related to the recognition of a site as a wetland and its conservation
Click here to apply
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.