Are you a professional photojournalist? Does your photography explore environmental issues, the relationship between humans and the earth, or key sustainable development ideas? Apply now for the Yves Rocher Foundation Photo Award 2023.
The Yves Rocher Foundation Photography Award is granted to a professional photographer seeking to produce a photo essay on issues related to the environment, relationships between humans and the Earth, or the major challenges of the green transition.
Rocher Foundation Photo Award
- This photo award, in partnership with Visa pour l’Image – Perpignan, gives you the opportunity to win an €8,000 endowment.
- Your work will be shown at the Festival Photo La Gacilly. It will also be screened at the International Festival of Photojournalism, VISA POUR L’IMAGE – Perpignan.
Eligibility for Rocher Foundation Photo Award
- Applicant must be working as a photojournalist;
- Must be able to write and speak in French or English.
Selection Criteria of Rocher Foundation Photo Award
The photographs provided must comply with the following criteria:
- JPEG format only (TIFF and EPS formats are not permitted).
- IPTC fields completed (captions and copyright) and a PDF file of the captions.
- Maximum file size per image: 3 MB.
- Image files must be named and numbered in the desired order of projection for the jury. Note: Applications that do not meet the technical criteria set out above will be disqualified from the competition.
- To maintain the anonymity of the files, no mention of the applicant’s identity should be visible in the images
Application of Rocher Foundation Photo Award
Send an application via the WIIN platform, including:
- A curriculum vitae.
- A cover letter from the applicant containing a description of their photo essay project (maximum 1 typed page). This letter must not contain any information identifying the applicant.
- A provisional budget for funding the photo essay project.
Note: In the event of additional funding for the project from other partners, the applicant must provide the names of these partners for approval by the Yves Rocher Foundation, which reserves the right not to mention them.
- A photo essay produced in black and white or in colour: between 12 and 20 images maximum (see accepted format).
- Scans from publications where appropriate.
- A copy of the photographer’s identity document.
- A sworn statement that they work as a photojournalist
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.