2024 (Fully funded) Youth Business International Bootcamp
As the only organisation dedicated to youth entrepreneurship globally, at Youth Business International (YBI), they know that entrepreneurship is transformative and that when youth-led businesses thrive, they create new jobs, shape local communities, and drive economic growth.
In 2024, They are expanding our biannual Global Young Entrepreneur of the Year Awards into a five day bootcamp for a cohort of underserved, high performing youth businesses – some of the best young entrepreneurs currently working with our global network of members.
Check: Call for Interest for Media Outlets: Digital Security Trainings 2024
The Bootcamp – which is available to young entrepreneurs supported by YBI members, is free to apply to and includes all expenses paid – will take place in London for five days in June 2024. It will focus on delivering transformational learning experiences and building global business relationships. The 30 participants will exchange and learn with experts, develop their entrepreneurial growth mindset, refine pitch skills and master effective leadership, all while networking with peers and business leaders to form lasting supportive relationships.
Benefits for Youth Business International Bootcamp
Aside from the unique opportunity to gain new global perspectives and meet like-minded impact entrepreneurs from around the world, participants will:
- Hear from inspiring successful entrepreneurs
- Develop a journey to scale
- Perfect your entrepreneur’s tale
- Build a growth mindset
- Benefit from leadership skills and emotional intelligence development
- Attend a strategic networking masterclass
- Strengthen pitch training and showcasing skills
- Network with leading founders and influencers
- Experience a taste of London
Also Check: 10th Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp 2024 in California, USA
Global Young Entrepreneur of the Year Awards
Bootcamp participants will have the exclusive opportunity to be shortlisted for the Global Young Entrepreneur of the Year Awards and monetary prizes. There are three categories.
- Social entrepreneurship: Entrepreneurs leading a business with the primary goal of addressing and solving societal challenges, e.g. poverty, inequality, education, and healthcare.
- Climate entrepreneurship: Entrepreneurs leading a business with the primary goal of combatting climate change and its associated challenges, working in areas such as energy efficiency, carbon capture, waste management, sustainable agriculture, water resource management, climate adaptation, etc.
- Sustainable entrepreneurship: Entrepreneurs leading a business which integrates economic, social and environmental considerations into its core operations and decision-making.
- YBI will cover flights, visas, accommodation and catering for Bootcamp participants. They will also cover the flights, visa, and accommodation for the nine finalists attending the pitch day and awards ceremony at the Global Youth Entrepreneurship Summit.
You should check out: International AIDS Conference 2024 in Germany (Fully Funded)
Eligibility for Youth Business International Bootcamp
You will need to meet the following criteria to apply to the Youth Business International Bootcamp:
- You must be born between 1 November 1989 and 1 January 2006 to enter.
- You must be receiving support or have received support within the last 24 months from a YBI member.
- You must be an Entrepreneur / Business Owner of a business within the Impact Entrepreneurship (see definition below) space.
- Your business must be at least three years in operation with evidence of multiple projects being launched to market.
- The financial analysis of your business must show evidence to support the argument that the business has High Growth Potential (see definition below).
- Your business must have the potential to win one of the three Global Young Entrepreneur of the Year Awards categories mentioned above.
Applications close February 16. If you are accepted into the Bootcamp, you will be informed in March.