Applications are open for the Swedish Institute Leader Lab 2022 for Young Civil Society Leaders. SI Leader Lab brings together young influential civil society leaders who are working for the Sustainable Development Goals.
The participants are the fast runners, the innovative minds and pioneers in their communities, open to new digital solutions and innovative methods. The network consists of peers from cross sectors in civil society and will give the participants broad input from different spheres. The overarching objective is to strengthen leaders who are working for Sustainable Development Goals.
This year the program invites leaders who are working for the Sustainable Development Goal 16 (just, peaceful and inclusive societies Goal 16: Peace, Justice, and Strong Institutions | The Global Goals).
Benefits from Swedish Institute Leader Lab
SI Leader Lab will give you:
- Personal insights as a leader: how to lead yourself and others through increased self-awareness and increased understanding of group development.
- An opportunity to explore effective advocacy methods that will help you shape and reach out with a message to intended audiences.
- The possibility to share and build knowledge in a network of experts, to inspire each other, and share experiences on common challenges.
Eligibility Required for Swedish Institute Leader Lab
You can apply to SI Leader Lab if you:
- Firstly, Have a leading position (formal or informal) in a civil society organization or network working for the Sustainable Development Goal 16, within the 2030 Agenda.
- Secondly, Work in a collaborative setting, where you have a leadership role (formal or informal).
- Thirdly, Are between 22 and 32 years old (born 1989–2000).
- Moreover, Have a good working knowledge of both written and spoken English.
- Similarly, Are citizens of Afghanistan, Algeria, Armenia, Bangladesh, Belarus, Egypt, Georgia, India, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Moldova, Morocco, Nepal, Pakistan, Palestine, Sri Lanka, Syria, Tunisia, Ukraine, Yemen
- Additionally, Are available to take part in all parts of the program.
- Lastly, Be prepared to forward competences and knowledge you gain from the program to your team, organization, or other relevant actors.
These are the steps you need to go through to submit your application:
- Register your profile in the application portal
- Select what program you would like to apply for:
- Answer all the questions in the different sections in the application portal (sections in the left-hand menu).
- Upload your CV under the document section.
- When you have submitted your application you will get a confirmation email.
- You will also get an email with a link to record a short video. Follow the instructions in the email. You will have to record the video within 24 hours after receiving the link. It will take less than ten minutes to record the video. You will get two questions to answer within two minutes each. They ask you to make the recording in a quiet setting and if possible use headphones with a built-in microphone. Note that it is mandatory to make the video recording.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.