ASEFEdu is seeking up to 4 individuals to work jointly on reports under the theme “ASEM Higher Education Mapping: Working Towards the SDGs” in the 9th ASEF Regional Conference on Higher Education (ARC9) project.
- The research reports will be published by ASEF and its results showcased at different regional conventions in Asia and Europe.
Call for Proposal
Role: Researcher producing the reports
Location: Home-based in ASEM Partner’s countries
Time Frame: May – December 2022
The expectations for this role are:
- Collaborate with ASEFEdu to refine and adjust the research design and methodology as needed
- Analyze the collected quantitative and qualitative data and produce the written reports as outlined above, as a team of 3 researchers
Two reports are envisioned in this phase:
- ASEM Higher Education Policies: Working Towards the SDGs
- ASEM Higher Education and Research for Sustainable Development (HESD)
- Citizens of an ASEM Partner country
- Experience in quantitative and qualitative research
- Expertise in the area of public policy or higher education policy and sustainable development
Interested individuals should send the following through mail.