Applications are open for the Catholic Relief Services (CRS) Junior Professionals Program 2022. The Junior Professionals Program is an opportunity for qualified, professional women in West Africa to transform their passion for international relief and development work into a career with Catholic Relief Services.
Over a 12-month period, each Junior Professional will build core skills while working alongside experienced staff and supporting critical programs. Junior Professionals will benefit from strong mentoring and regional networking as they prepare for positions of greater responsibility with CRS.
Benefits from Junior Professionals Program
- Practical training: Through hands-on experience and extensive training, Junior Professionals will grow and develop their skills in project design; program management; monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning; partnership building; and operations.
- Mentorship: Each Junior Professional will be paired with a mentor who will be actively involved in providing guidance, feedback and career coaching.
- Customized professional experience: In addition to the core training, Junior Professionals will build their skills in a specific area related to their professional development goals, and strategically position themselves for onward positions with CRS.
- Regional networking: All Junior Professionals will be part of the regional community of practice that will share successes, challenges, and lessons learned from their work.
Eligibility for Junior Professionals Program
- Open to West African Women;
- Applicants must have a Master’s degree in related field (e.g. Economic Development, Agriculture, Health, Business, Administration, Finance, Human Resources, Supply Chain);
- Received Master’s degree within 24 months of program start date (Oct. 2022);
- Six months of relevant work experience (e.g. internship, practicum, volunteer or paid work);
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in the official business language of the country (French or English);
- Citizen of a participating country;
- Excels in collaborative multicultural environment;
- Willingness to travel (up to 10-15% of the time).
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and research skills
- Agile, proactive, resourceful, and results-oriented
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
Application of Junior Professionals Program
- Prepare a motivation letter
- Prepare your resume or CV
- Complete the online application (different forms are available for participating country)
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.