Echoing Green Fellowship 2022 is now looking for Seeking Social Innovators Advancing Racial Equity!
The Fellowship is for people who are experts on the challenge they’ve chosen to confront and whose enterprises are at an early stage.
- A comprehensive program to build as well as grow leadership skills and develop the strategies
- A stipend over 18 months (80,000 USD)
- Also, Retreats and Networking Events
- Echoing Green Fellowship applicants must be 18 years or older by August 8, 2022.
- be able to communicate in English proficiently
- Has launched or are launching an organization that is their original idea.
- Also, you must be a leader with decision-making power within the organization and be one of the following:
- a sole founder
- a leading founder on a team of people who created the organization.
- be the primary decision-maker as well as have the ultimate authority over your organization’s growth and strategic vision.
- Moreover, you must work full time on the work outlined in your Fellowship application, and it must remain your main professional priority.
- Organizations that are independent but have fiscal sponsors
- are able to make and act on organizational decisions of their own choosing.
- Also, Organizations that are independent but have fiscal sponsors may be eligible as long as the fiscal sponsor has no authority over the organization’s work and decision-making.
- applicants in need of funding to initiate or scale their organizations.
- Per the U.S. Internal Revenue Service, Echoing Green cannot distribute funds to organizations whose primary purpose is activities seeking to support specific political candidates, specific political parties, or urge action on specific legislative bills.
- In addition, the organization cannot engage in recruitment, promotion, or conversion of a specific religious faith to your constituency.
2022 Fellowship Selection Criteria
- Leadership Qualities
- Purpose Alignment
- Relationship to and Expertise on the Issue
- Changing Systems