The Selangor Accelerator Program (SAP) nurtures startups through four cohorts helping them manage to successfully raise funds.
The SAP benefits tech startups through excellent guidance from well-versed mentors of relevant industries through comprehensive workshops, leading them to become investment-ready.
- No equity and zero fees
- Collective network of angel investors, government agencies as well as VCs
- Also, accelerate your startup to the next level
- Exclusive access to industry leaders as well as veteran entrepreneurs
- Moreover, attractive perks and cash prizes
- Early-stage Malaysian tech startup (pre-seed/seed)
- Registered with Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM)
- Also, able to field an MVP or a beta version of their product or services
- Able to commit throughout the 3-month program
- Your startup must be one of the following:
- Smart City (smart technologies and data analysis)
- Application Deadline: 13 June 2022
- Shortlisting: 14 June 2022 – 21 June 2022
- Shortlisted Team Announcement: 30 June 2022
- Acceleration: 30 June 2022 – 9 September 2022
- Finally, Demo Day: 10 September 2022
Prepare a PDF copy of your startup’s Form 9 (Certificate of Incorporation) or Form D (Certificate of Registration of Business) and include a 5-page pitch deck in PDF format.
Startups that have pre-registered via the pre-register form are still required to fill up this official application form.