She Leads Africa is now open for application for their program ‘High Growth Coaching Program 2022’!
The High Growth Coaching Program is an exclusive opportunity to develop an action plan for your business with support from your own personal business coach and a community of women to keep you accountable.
The focus of HGCP 2022 is on spotlighting social enterprises in the Nigerian ecosystem. Through the program, social enterprises will access various types of support to grow an impact on the market.
SLA is looking for 2 categories of entrepreneurs
- Those who are interested in positioning their businesses to receive external funding either from the program or from other external investors.
- You will be required to submit a pitch deck during the application process.
- Those who are looking to rapidly grow and scale their businesses within 6 months.
- You should submit a growth strategy plan during the application process.
Note: The businesses must be based in Nigeria or have operations in the country.
- 3 months of intensive training in business and operational skills
- Also, access to a private community of high achieving founders
- Check-in calls with a personal business coach once a month
- Monthly virtual support group meetings
- In addition, Bi-weekly graded personalized scorecards to keep track of weekly lessons and your business
- Support in creating a roadmap of tangible business goals
- Moreover, access to funding opportunities
How does the Program work?
- Put together a top-notch application package, ace the semi-final interviews, and become one of the finalists.
- Join the SLA app where all your learning will take place.
- Access 18 masterclasses on crucial business skills with top business experts, every month for the next 3 months.
- Access your business coach who will be working with you in setting KPIs for your business, providing guidance on what masterclasses are relevant for your business goals, and any help that you may need.
- Investor Run! Present your business to local and international investors.