Applications for the FINNOVATION Fellowship 2022 are now open. The FINNOVATION Fellowship supports impact-driven entrepreneurs as they lead and launch sustainable and innovative businesses.
The FINNOVATION Fellowship program helps build leadership and entrepreneurial skills in early-stage social entrepreneurs. Supported by the Bush Foundation, its goal is to inspire, equip, and connect social business leaders in Minnesota and beyond through an immersive nine-month program.
Benefits from Impact-driven Entrepreneurs Fellowship
- Curriculum designed to help develop leadership skills in a successful social enterprise.
- Access to an entrepreneurial community of advisors and mentors with relevant expertise, advice, and feedback.
- Dedicated space at FINN Lab to support the growth (and fun!) that comes from coworking alongside their cohort and other professionals
- Up to $53k covered in living and health expenses.
Eligibility for Impact-driven Entrepreneurs Fellowship
You are eligible to apply:
- If you are curious and dedicated to progress. FINN Fellows see everything as an opportunity for growth and seek out collaboration.
- If your enterprise is innovative, has a revenue-generating component, and solves a real need. Early-stage ventures get mentorship and coaching on strategy, customer insight, and building sustainable impact.
- If your impact makes a difference in Minnesota and potentially beyond. All areas of impact are welcome including education, health, environment, hunger, or poverty alleviation.
They are looking for fellows who are:
- Eager to develop innovative business models grounded in deep insights into the problem.
- Open to learning, experimenting, and growing to be a better leader.
- Passionate about expanding your perspective on the possible impact you can make.
- Committed to participating in the program at a minimum of 35 hours a week.
- Make time to engage, connect, and collaborate outside of the program structure.
- Show up prepared, present, and ready to participate. Help build a healthy community through respect and engagement.
- Work with the process and be proactive. They have intentionally designed a process to support entrepreneurial growth, and parts of that process may be new to you or uncomfortable. Communication and accountability help them support you.
Application of Impact-driven Entrepreneurs Fellowship
Applications must be submitted by May 15, 2022. The program runs from September 2022 – June 2023.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.