[email protected] Alpes launches a scholarship program related to Artificial Intelligence to attract exceptional candidates in the second year of one of University Grenoble Alpes Master’s.
The successful candidates are expected to register for one of the Master 2 programs listed on the official site.
[email protected] Alpes will allocate 10 grants for each academic year.
This grant of 8000€ is offered to cover the academic year from September 2022 to June 2023, which includes 4 months of courses and 6 months of research internship.
- willing to work in the field of Artificial Intelligence for both their Master’s and Ph.D.,
- candidates whose income is insufficient to cover their fees
- All excellent students (candidates for master’s or engineer’s diplomas) are invited to apply.
Funded students should apply, at the end of their Master’s, to a doctoral program within one of the Grenoble research laboratories.
Please visit the official website to see the eligible programs
Candidates must have successfully completed the first year of a master’s degree course or an equivalent qualification recognized by UGA.
Applications should be sent in a unique pdf file to [email protected] alpes.fr and [email protected] for the first selection session including:
- A letter of commitment indicating the selected Master 2 program at Université Grenoble Alpes and specifying that the student commits to working on a research topic related to MIAI research themes during her/his Master’s year.
- A CV
- The last 2 academic years translated to French or English when appropriate.
- Before applying for the MIAI scholarship, it is necessary to apply for a master 2 of “Université Grenoble Alpes”.
A second selection session will take place in May 2022. You should send your application file to: [email protected] and [email protected] before May 20th, 2022 (12:00 am).