This STEM scholarship is open for commencing international students from the Southeast Asia region undertaking a select degree at RMIT STEM College, providing financial assistance towards the first year of study.
Nine scholarships are available for semester 2 2022.
The total value of the scholarship is AU$10,000, a one-off payment for future tuition fees after the first census date.
In order to qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- be a citizen of and be applying from Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, or Brunei
- also, be an international student holding a valid student visa or plan to apply for a student visa prior to the program commencement
- achieve an overall 70% average or equivalent in your last completed qualification
- not be an existing RMIT University student
- In addition, enroll for Semester 2 2022 in an associate degree, bachelor’s degree, or master’s by coursework offered by one of the following RMIT Schools:
How to apply
- Select an eligible program
- Submit an application to study at RMIT
- Receive an offer letter to study at RMIT in 2022
- Submit an application form for this scholarship
Terms and conditions
- The scholarship is only applicable for tuition fees.
- Applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the scholarship
- Applicants with ELICOS packaged offer are eligible however they must commence the eligible program in semester 2 2022.
- If you have ELICOS packaged offer, this scholarship will apply when you articulate into the eligible program.
- This scholarship is only available for programs offered by the College of Science Engineering and Health.
- YOu cannot deffer this scholarship to another year and must be taken up in 2022.
- The value of your scholarship is based on full-time 48 credit points enrolment load in your first semester
- RMIT International may profile scholarship recipients.
- Moreover, applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarship covering tuition fees
For full terms and conditions please view the International Scholarships Terms and Conditions.