Take part in the AI Accelerator that gives data-driven scaleups the opportunity to harness the power of AI and bring about transformative change.
The successful companies will benefit from a tailored program for AI scaleups including:
- Workshops and dedicated mentors to support you in developing a wide range of business skills from sales and marketing to financial planning
- Opportunities to connect with the University of Edinburgh’s world-leading academic expertise and student talent
- Also, a stipend of between £5k and £10k per company with the chance to win additional funding
- Connections to investors as well as local and global networks
- Support from the dedicated program team, partners and supporters, and your peers
- In addition, the opportunity to be a part of the Bayes Centre, the University of Edinburgh’s innovation hub for data science and AI
- access to the University center’s incredible facilities, office space for six months, and its inspirational and collaborative data-driven community
- Moreover, Links with Edinburgh’s Data-Driven Innovation hubs
- AI-focused entrepreneurs and businesses scaling up from across the UK and the world
- Also, should have an interest in engaging with the AI and data ecosystem in Scotland
- Your company must be an incorporated company, ideally post-revenue having already attracted some funding and with fully dedicated founders.
- Your product or service has a clearly demonstrable use in addressing the climate emergency
- In addition, applicants do need to fit into the three thematic areas
2022 AI Accelerator Themes
The next AI Accelerator program will be focused on 3 key themes:
- AI for climate change
- AI for global health
- Also, AI for good
- After applications close, the host will invite shortlisted companies to a selection panel in June.
- You will then pitch your business for inclusion in the program.
- Finally, Applicants will get a notification about the outcome around the end of June.
Timeline for 2022
- Application Deadline: 26th May
- Selection Process: June 2022
- Onboarding: July – August
- Accelerator starts: 14th September – End of March