Are you an established business professional, entrepreneur, or investor with some time on your hands? Do you want to play a bigger role and make a tangible difference in Nigeria’s exciting startup ecosystem? Apply now for the Venture Capital for Africa (VC4A) Mentor-Driven Capital Program Nigeria 2022.
The goal of this program is to boost your ability as a high-powered mentor through the Mentor-Driven Capital framework they have developed. You and the selected fellow business leaders will receive expert guidance, training, and hands-on support around mentoring, and join interactive sessions on topics like corporate partnership building and angel investing.
The program is open to a maximum of 20 aspiring business mentors in Nigeria, or to those who have strong ties with – and interest in – Nigeria. The only thing you need to invest during the approximately 4-month program is your valuable time, knowledge, and network!
Benefits from Mentor-Driven Capital Program
- Mentor-Driven Capital Bootcamps spread across different sessions covering amongst others:
- Introduction to Mentor-Driven Capital
- Mentoring a promising startup
- Thinking/Acting like an Angel Investor
- .. and different other topics
- You also get access to:
- Group mentor reflections
- Mentorship guide and online training materials
- Resident experts on corporate matchmaking & investment readiness
- Promising startup companies looking for angel investment
- In addition:
- A profile on VC4A website for networking and sourcing opportunities
- VC4A Mentorship Marketplace membership to mentor others
- Last but not least: Complimentary access to the Africa Early Stage Investor Summit 2022!
Eligibility for Mentor-Driven Capital Program
- You are based in Nigeria or closely affiliated with the country;
- Senior business professional with multiple years of experience;
- Corporate, financial or entrepreneurial background;
- Interested in the startup ecosystem and keen to support startup companies;
- Can spend 4 hours a month mentoring a startup entrepreneur;
- Potentially already active as angel investor, and want to improve mentor skills;
- Potentially already active as mentor, and want to become an angel investor;
- Willing and able to join the 6 (online) bootcamp sessions between April and July (exact dates TBD).
Application of Mentor-Driven Capital Program
Submit a complete application by March 23, 2022 if you are interested in this program. Shortlisted candidates will be followed up with separately.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.