Applications are now accepted for the 2023 Watson Institute Venture Accelerator. This is a 16-week program designed for impact-driven entrepreneurs seeking to elevate their ventures with access to a global network, training designed to strengthen skills, and mentorship with seasoned professionals, venture capitalists, and executives. The program will kick off with an in-person Immersive in Boulder, Colorado. The remainder of programming is virtual and provides award-winning training, committed mentorship, and a powerful community of peers for next-generation entrepreneurs to advance their impact-focused ventures and lives.
This program is designed to complement the entrepreneurs’ existing venture work, allowing them to implement learnings in real-time.
- This is a 16-week program with weekly programming from July 20th – October 31st.
- The program launches with an in-person Immersive in Boulder, Colorado. The Immersive will take place from July 20th – July 28th.
- During the remaining 14 weeks, the weekly time commitment is approximately 6–8 hours per week.
- Participate in the Fellowships culminating event called Summit where Fellows pitch to local leaders, funders, and entrepreneurs.
- Fellows can earn up to $6,000 in seed funding for their venture.
Benefits from Watson Institute Venture Accelerator
The Watson Institute Venture Accelerator provides award-winning training, committed mentorship, and a powerful community of peers to equip Fellows with the tools and knowledge they need to support their venture’s continued development and impact.
Eligibility for Watson Institute Venture Accelerator
- Entrepreneur leading an early-stage social impact venture with demonstrated impact metrics and traction.
- Able to commit to the 16-week program including the in-person Immersive in Boulder, Colorado with a weekly time commitment of 6–8 hours per week.
- From any geographical location with a preference to applicants from the USA, Brazil, China, Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, and Tanzania.
This program is funded by a variety of fellowships offered through our generous partners. Each of these Fellowships have specific social impact or geographical preferences.
Application of Watson Institute Venture Accelerator
- Complete the online application: The online application contains 4 short essay questions and should take about 45 minutes to complete.
- The admissions team will review applications on a rolling basis starting in mid-March.
- Qualified applicants will be invited to a 20-minute Zoom interview. Interviews will begin April 1st, 2023.
Priority Deadline: May 15th, 2023 || Final Deadline: July 1st, 2023.
They have a limited number of spots available and admit applicants on a rolling basis. Apply early!
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.