Applications call for the 2021 Ford Business Leader Program. FBLP develops General Management capability through three challenging, engaging, and impactful assignments. Each assignment is tailored to the candidate’s strengths and aims to develop the capabilities necessary for Company leadership by building acumen in the following areas:
- Finance (e.g. Profit & Loss, Revenue Management, Capital Investment, M&A)
- Marketing (e.g. Brand Management, Product Marketing, Distribution Strategies, and Dealer Networks)
- Strategy (e.g. Competitive Analysis, Product Planning and Human-Centered Design, Business Models, Internal Consulting)
2021 Ford Business Leader Program assignment will look to accelerate professional growth and General Management capability, by developing:
- A deep understanding of our global business and the complexities of the changing industry.
- The ability to act as a catalyst for change; challenging existing assumptions, demonstrating an ability to ideate, and developing new ways of doing business.
- Also, an understanding of the fundamentals of our business and how to leverage these to improve performance.
- The capability to align key stakeholders at all levels across the Company to act upon business strategies to deliver the Company’s vision.
- Furthermore, a broad and diverse network of cross-functional leaders and subject matter experts.
Candidates must have the following qualifications for the 2021 Ford Business Leader Program
- Candidates must have an MBA degree completed by June 2021.
- In addition to that, a minimum of three years of relevant work experience or industry experience in strategy, management consulting, investment banking, private equity, technology service, entrepreneurship, or marketing.
- Passion to work in a fast-paced, complex global environment and an aptitude for developing business acumen and capacity.
- Proven leadership skills that energize, educate, and motivate others.
Strong interest in automotive and mobility products and services.
Ford Motor Company commonly known as Ford, is an American multinational automaker that has its main headquarters in Dearborn, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit. The company sells automobiles and commercial vehicles under the Ford brand, and most luxury cars under the Lincoln brand. Ford also owns Brazilian SUV manufacturer Troller, an 8% stake in Aston Martin of the United Kingdom and a 32% stake in Jiangling Motors. It also has joint-ventures in China (Changan Ford), Taiwan (Ford Lio Ho), Thailand (AutoAlliance Thailand), Turkey (Ford Otosan), and Russia (Ford Sollers).