Application for Abel Visiting Scholar Program 2022 are open. This scholarship is provided by International Mathematical Union (IMU).
It invites applications from mathematicians professionally based in developing countries to visit an international research collaborator for a period of one month. In case the length of the visit exceeds one month, the candidate should provide evidence of financial support from the host institution to cover the living expenses beyond the first month.
The IMU Abel Visiting Scholar Program is a fully-funded opportunity. It overall covers the following expenditures
Applicants must :
1. hold at the time of application a PhD in Mathematics,
2. be based in a developing country at the time of application (As defined by IMU)
3. hold a position in a university/ research institution
4. be in the early stages of their professional careers, more precisely: the applicants should :
1) not yet be of full professorial rank but have a working contract in a university/ college
2) be under 35 years of age at the day of the application deadline
The selection criteria is based on the the quality of the project and the benefit/added value for the home institution/country.
Each completed application submitted via the Online Application Form must include:
Applications not completed by the deadline, cannot be considered for evaluation. Applicants are asked to submit their application at least two weeks in advance.
Lastly, visit the official website link given below for full details.
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.
|Type of Opportunity||Exchange Programs|
|Open to||citizens of developing countries|
|Organizer||International Mathematical Union|
|Contact the organizer||[email protected]|